日本から帰ったら初めて日記を書くのです。 もう3週間ぐらいが過ぎてしまったのに、本当に何もやっていないです。 毎日毎日ごろごろしか何もしないので、当然に気分はちょっと悪くなってしまいました。
先週末にへレナまで友達と一省にモンタナの初めてのアニメコンベンションへ行ってみて、楽しかった。びっくりしました。 実は友達も私もいつもそのコンベンションを「Failcon」と呼んでいたけど、考えたほど来た人数が多かったです。コスプレをした人もたくさんいました。そんなに立派なコンベンションではなかったでも家のソファから出て行くのが気持ちよかったです。やっと一年間の後に友達と楽々に遊んでいるのも最高でした。
学校は8月まで始めないので、今やっているの生活は続けないとおもいます。 静かすぎて、頭はふわふわになってきます。また家のペットと両親と一省にいるのがうれしいことだけど、毎日寝るしか何もしなかったら、生きてるの理由はなんでしょうか。実を言えば絵も一生懸命描いていますがそれだけで疲れて、やる気が落ちます。
だから毎日日本語で日記を書いたらちょっと元気を出せるかしら。ここから頑張ります。読めれば直してくれませんか?学校はまた始めたら大変になると思います。全然練習していないから (。w 。);
On culture shock-
I have felt physical stress when in crowds of people- it was worst when I was in Seattle Airport after going through customs but it wasn't very good when I went to the super Walmart in Kallispell with my mom. The sheer size and quantity, as well as knowing how toxic most of the products being sold were, really got to me. I was sweating and felt a little sick.
At home there is no culture to be shocked by. It is a limbo of nothingness.
It's just strange to feel like an outsider here as well. As much as I was a foreigner back in Date, it was my city. Even though I was born in America, anyplace other than Missoula makes me feel like a foreigner. And for some reason, my ability to easily talk to strangers has evaporated. Not even being very friendly to staff at places. Kind of wigged out.
Awkward.
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I got super stressed out when I came back from Kumamoto, too. The sheer amount of choice in the cereal aisle got me so stressed out that I had to leave.
ReplyDeleteAs far as toxic stuff at Wal-Mart... well, it's Wal-Mart, so I'm not sure how much of that can be blamed on your switching of countries. Of course, I don't know all the names of everything in Japanese, but I do know that finding things that did not have vegetable oil (meaning loaded with TRANS FATS!) was really hard, and those are terrible for you. And also, in the same vein, all of the fried foods and things that you don't even notice in Japan while you are there can really be terrible for you, as well as stuffing colagen in everything, and specks of gold on fancy things (which should not be eaten as flakes)... so, I guess it just depends on where you are and what you get IN the country, and not so much the country itself.
I think whoever said "Ignorance is bliss" had a great point. I know with my brain that there is a lot of bad to Japan under the perfect surface of things. But what a beautiful thing to live for a little while without the tremendous stress of the knowledge of how twisted the whole world can be. How nice to just see the surface and feel pleased!
ReplyDeleteBack to reading labels and worrying about the country of origin of what I'm putting into my body...