Wednesday, December 9, 2009

12.10.09

I started a class log to keep track of my courses.
Today was a total bust as far as energy. I was up until 2 last night after spending the evening (until 10.30pm!) debating religion with Megumi, who apparently has a 100%/0% attitude towards the bible- either it's all right or none of it is, and also believes it is scientifically accurate (good grief). I came back pooped but wanted to catch up on my ABR posts and found Katch left me something rather nice, and got all flustered and ended up awake long past comfort. Didn't get a shower either. Forgot deoderant this morning. Have no more clean clothes at home. I really need it to be the weekend now, but tomorrow is Ususho and I haven't been there forever.
Still trying to type up the Japanese of Ico but it takes a lot of time and I haven't been able to focus so good. Lots of other things in the way. Finally straightened out my overtime paperwork.
Getting out of bed this morning was truly grueling. Had some fun acting in class- I really overdid it, but hopefully some of the kids were amused if nothing else, and I am still not sure if my initial thought, "going and doing it halfassed is better than not doing it at all" was right or not.
I work with very good people, though. The two lady teachers at Nishisho have become some of my favorites.
Idk.
So tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment