Today was Sekinai again <3
I arrived early and got to eat lunch with the first graders. There are two new students and one of them brought a delicious looking homemade lunch, including homemade bread. Jealousy. School lunch was really good though, today, and I was fed too much. Found out they're going to sell corn they grew next Monday and yesterday they went out on えんそく, a walk to find things, scavenger hunt style. The lesson was "What time is it?" and afterwards I played Rock Paper Sizzors and lost 13 times. I won twice. I remembered Ryuuhei's name but couldn't get Rikki(?)Akama's family name. I also remembered Kana, the youngest sister of the new girls, Sakura, as well as Saya and Moe. I'm having a hard time remembering that one girl who has a way of answering that no matter what she says I want to melt. I heard her name today but promptly forgot (orz).
I didn't go drinking with Mayu last night since I couldn't bear the thought of having to do more laundry to get the smoke out of my clothes. Plus I just wasn't feeling it. I stayed home and read that damn Sudden Country book that's destroying my life. Mr. Suzuki called me, sounding drunk and content as he can be with the clamor of the Drink Rally in the background, and I said aloud to myself, "Thank god I didn't go" (followed by some other gibberish including Baby No Like Drinky- my 一人事 is becoming more and more bizarre).
Heard from mom she's not coming out to visit. Disappointed but relieved she would tell me she didn't want to come. Tonight's bowling. Becoming more aware of how much weight I am gaining and am not pleased about it.
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment