Wednesday, September 9, 2009

9.9.09

Okay so this is actually written from the 10th, but I thought I'd cheat. Happy 9 9 9!

This was the evening I ate yakitori, rice, and miso, then met with Mrs. Miyamoto and her student/friend. We ended up at Ruby's and talked about dogs, politics, language, movies. She is so sharp but I felt a bit remissed since she corrected me saying そうか when I should be saying そうですか. I am a little too rude around everyone, but she is the only one to tell me. It is good to hear though, because it keeps me in check. Naito sensei did the same thing for me before I came, saying "Use はい and not うん all the time"- a bad habit I am glad she pointed out. I have many bad habits. Mrs. Miyamoto is the type to point them out, and that is a valuable quality too.

I was pretty pooped though, that night.

Current diet: Natto, gohan, miso, desert from Morimoto or Takenoko snacks
Watching: The Daily Show (town hall gun toting death panel shenanigans), various DS game reviews and trailers (Want to play Room 215)
Reading: Slacktivist's comments

No comments:

Post a Comment