Monday, January 18, 2010

1.19.10

Despite the early hour I was determined to seize the day morning. And what a morning it was to seize! The sky has returned to its mysterious but gorgeous self. Today I could see far into the distance and the mountains looked tall and far away. The sunrise was a beautiful milky orange, hazy but bright. More of the middle schoolers said good morning to me. Yes!

I ran a lot of the way to the bus and made it with time to spare. I didn't realize until I was on the bus how much I have missed riding it. It is not that it is so fun, but it expands my world from the tiny patch my feet can take me to. Once again, I could sweep through my city and keep an eye on it. I started spacing out a bit. Scruball has been making silly flash animations with random youtube audio lately and I was inspired to make one for Badeye. I want to try "Sanpo" from My Neighbor Totoro and I could really visualize it. So much so I almost forgot to get off the bus.

Entering the school I was feeling bright and ready to welcome everyone back. The reception I recieved from the teachers (except for mr. Top of the Morning) was as listeless as ever and I was back in the corner, making flashcards and doodling the storyboard for my new animation.

I was able to talk with the kids a bit more today but it was more or less the same as before. Just being back in the school perked me up. I was awfully sleepy for a while there, and got tired by the end, but getting out and about and riding the bus were really refreshing.

Gotta try and keep it together for mice club tonight and then i'm in the clear. I hope I can make at least most of this animation!

No comments:

Post a Comment